Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How i wish .......



How I Wish…………

I could decide for myself and then stick to it.
It didn’t matter who was getting hurt so long as I was right.
I walked some distances alone.
I did all the things that I didn’t do earlier to fit in other things.
I stayed close to my friends who stand by me even now.
I danced in rain when the time was right.
I had slept like a baby.
I never had fallen – in rat race, for promises, for temptations.
I could see all the wrong things and still keep my tears back.
I could finalize all the things I wanted to do.
I could talk freely about how I really felt.
I could still be a child and never grow up.
I could stand at the edge of life knowing falling over didn’t really matter – to me or anyone else.
I could sing ….. (cos I feel sometimes words may fail bt songs neva disappoint).
I could just leave everything and do what my heart loves best.
I didn’t lose people in life.
I could get a hug that I always craved for n it remained with me forever.
I could just laugh loudly telling the world “this moment m purely happy”.
Nobody controlled my life.
Tears would just forget my eyes.
Smile would always visit…
……..

N then I realized the wish list would just be like this – for me … for u … but for me it still is a dream, a dream I see every night which makes me think of my wish every morning …

3 comments:

Blunt Edges said...

1. I do decide most things for myself and I try to stick to it, till I'm proved wrong, which is like most of the time :)
2. It doesn't matter who gets hurt whether I was wrong or right! ;)
3. I do walk the distance from my office cubicle to the restroom alone :D
4. Now wouldn't that be be a list!
5. Friends move on. So do we :)
6. Yeah, before I got all the branded denims and sneakers :)
7. Still do. Every night.
8. Pleads guilty!
9. I would rephrase it to "I could see all the wrong things and still hold back my fist"!
10. "All" is too big a number. Start with one :)
11. I do it outside work.
12. Don't wanna be a child. Children are irritating :P
13. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT THAT??
14. I can sing. But for some strange reason people don't like to listen! :|
15. *Wishes the same, but unfortunately doesn't know what the heart wants*
16. That's my biggest fear.
17. *Smiles*
18. Somehow the world doesn't seem too interested in my happiness :)
19. *Breaks the bubble* That's never gonna happen!
20. Tears? Girly! :P
21. Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye ;)

Boy that's an awfully large comment. Read something after a very very long time and typed something after an even longer time. Not re-reading it. If there are any typos, ignore them as the rust that crept in due to inactivity :)

Smriti said...

Its sweet to knw tht u took out so much time to comment..

Wish lists are like this i guess.. too starry !! :)

Btw have not read a post from u since a long time. I do keep checkin :( u shud get those fingers at work n strt typing ...

Happy new year in adv Blunt ji!!

Blunt Edges said...

Thanks a lot Ms. Brain Freeze :P
Wish you a great new year too :)