Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things I love doing at Night!!


(Disclaimer: This Blog is completely ‘U’ rated so don’t go on titles...)

Last evening I was travelling bak home in a rick (thanks to the rains in November). While coming down one of the flyover’s I saw the brake lights (red) of the vehicles, the street lights, the umbrellas, water splashing and the rain drops …. It felt really nice. Living with parents has so many restrictions and one such (major) restriction is ‘nightlife’. Although I do get allowed for a lot of things but I miss going out late in the night. So I thought, nothing stops me from writing about it atleast. So here it goes, along with some personal experiences:

v -- I simply miss late night movie shows. I think a movie experience at night is totally different.. I can actually count on my fingers the number of times I’ve been for one (sadly)... Once I was with a friend for a movie and my parents called (they were outta station), I ran out and attended the call. N I had to lie abt bein ‘in my room’ in front of the Inox cleaning guy. He actually stepped out of the walk area to give me some privacy.

v -- I love the late night ice cream or coffee. My one such experience was when I went for coffee in my nightwear. It was a sudden plan and it din’t really make sense to go home and change. Luckily I wasn’t dressed in something embarrassing. But it’s one of the coffee (with oodles of ice cream) that I’l never forget.

v -- Long Drives @ night with windows rolled down, music playing out loud n maybe me n othas singing along (it can be quite torturous on ear but who cares!) My one such drive was to Lonavala (1st one) with 3 frens. 2 of us gazed at the stars and gossiped about some friends. Police also came in a while to stop a bonfire party happenin rite thr.. we were scared out of our wits and pulled out immediately. *nostalgic*

v -- At some point in time clubbing was on priority list, mayb not so much now. But it’s always welcomed once in a while. And its best when u don’t have a deadline. Else the charm goes away (which is the case for me mosta times).

v -- A get together on a terrace with drinks and food and music. Added thing could be the breeze and staring ahead with no purpose. The light, of all kinds, makes it so amazing. It has a glitter effect for me.

v -- Riding a two-wheeler or sitting behind one. Done this quite a few times with frens (guys n girls). It’s really exhilarating and thrilling for me. Although alone at night is a scary thot but still I’ve tried this many times.

v -- I love driving at night. Although I’m yet to get my license but I take my car out at times (of course parents are not at home then) and drive it. M extra careful but at that time I just say *m loving it*…

v -- Sitting on sea shore or river bank and feeling the breeze in ur face. I’ve done this when I was staying in Goa. Beach at nite is the best and a walk along the beach (preferably with some1 special) is superb. I remember going for beach parties at nite (army parties with lots of parents) and swimming till my mom actually pulled me out of the water yelling n screaming that the tide will take me away. And then I used sit wit a shawl and food in my hand. It used to get sooo cold but each party was enjoyable.

Although I love to roam about at night, it’s not that safe an idea. Once my fren n I were travelling by rick around 10 pm and we were followed by 4 guys on a bike. It was absolutely lonely road (all cantonment areas r like that only). The rick waala also seemed kinda psychotic (with all his neck crunching n stuff) and we were scared to hell.. But we reached home safely and we ran up the stairs. *thank u God*...

Apart from few bad experiences I still like to go out at night cos my gud experiences are worth living again. Ova n ova agn!!

PS: I said the word night quite a few times but I cud nt really think of framing the sentence in anotha way. : )

4 comments:

Deepika Taneja said...

Its Awesome... girl!!!

Smriti said...

m glad u liked it :)

Unknown said...

u really drove me sumwhr!!!!!!
sahi yaar!!

Smriti said...

:) we'l do smething of tht sort one day.. i'l cal u for a nite out.. u knw wen ;)