Sunday, February 17, 2008

I want to be something!!!

There are times when we want to be someone else!! All of us at some point of time definitely feel that way and i wud be lying to myself if i said no... I do envy a lot of people, their qualities or something else and i do try to soak as much as i can... but there is a positive side to this and at the same time a very negative approach too.. I personally would absorb things that make me more better person in my own eyes, once i accept myself the way i'm or the things that i'm doing then i don't think beyond that... but for some it jus becomes a reason to do things that are more "KEWL" or an opportunity to make friends who they think are even worth beyond 5 mins of conversation...

Thats the reason we see people fallin pray to alcohol or smoking or still worse things which i dont think are worth mentioning also... Personally m not against smokin or drinkin, its more about personal choice but if its done just to be a rebel or look cool in the eyes of others who r themselves worthless or in the name of so called stress and depression then I would say dude what were u thinking????

These mite sound like a lot of gyan to people but we are amongst very few fortunate ones who are left alone to decide our path and plans.. we have that backin from family and friends and the worst happens when we misuse our opportunities...
Looking beyond oneself and beyond one's own needs is a must, once we can do that we have won almost half the battle... This universe is inter related and if we don't contribute our bit to it then be rest assured that we lose out on our share at the same time, it comes full circle.. I believe in leading life my way, and i choose to lead it intelligently... I make my own decisions so better make them quickly cos time is running out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: