Wednesday, February 6, 2008

self being!!

Sometimes in life v wonder y v need sme1 to reassure us all the time tat they r wit us, behind us and followin us throughout... My major weakness comes out yet agn in open.. The art of detaching oneself from other's grip.. i have been denied this eternal power n i feel so trapped... i lie down here today amidst the thoughts of insanity, maybe i see things with purity or maybe i look 4 good things around me n i find nothing but the defiance. m i at fault or is there too little good to dig for.. well i think I'll go 4 the second one.. not once not twice but zillion times i wud look 4 that thing i want to see.. m a person of strong beliefs and few demands and if that is understood i don't think m a mystery anymore..

I see the light
I see u standing right there
m scared to close my eyes
something i won't dare
U sit with me,
U talk to me
I share with u all my dreams
Everything seems jus so right
our joy, pain, laughter n fun
compels me to not let u out of my sight.....

But somewhere my instinct lets me down
U seemed so different
Yet i still feel all alone!!
I let u be a part of me
I let u in2 my world
But o friend u never would understand!!!!
But this girl will rise again
cause in my heart i carry the faith
that after a long summer, there is that hope of rain!!!








1 comment:

Diaries of a madman said...

Hey thats really though provoking...
My suggestion
Write more often..
Because you arite straight from the heart..

Cheers
Piyush