Monday, February 11, 2008

NADIR!!!

LETS just start with a welcome speech 4 myself, since no1 else is going to do that for me i need to take the step :) I have entered the blogger's KATTA so to speak and it took me so long... I think I denied myself the basic fundamental right of expression till now! Kiddiinnggg!!!

Then lets just say that sense prevailed and I landed here, thanks to someone who told me how to go about it!! This is that space on virtual world that I'm strictly prohibited to enter, well no prizes for guessing that, by my mom... But I made better sense of it and said to myself, mom's were meant to say this or else they won't be MOMS, rite!!!!

Y did i put it as my second post??? Well lets just say that after starting on an emotional note I wanted to post something more light hearted or else I would be left alone on this planet BLOG!! :)
This new medium of expression has come to confuse me all the more. Why do we blog??? To show(off) my talent of writing to absolute strangers? Or to create yet another feel-good factor 4 myself? Or maybe try my desperate last stint at impressing those who I may never see in my whole life???? And to be very honest and outright, we all somewhere or the other come for such reasons, denial is the best escape though!!! But i decided to let it just be the way i feel about it, so I came here to make my presence felt in this whole new world and let myself be a part of the sadist pleasure of a sort... I don't know how many will agree there but as i say, who cares!!!
No offense to all those serious bloggers out there cos this is still a platform to speak and share our opinions and so lets just keep it at that only... So here's one to the whole-hearted efforts of blogomaniacs!!! Cheers!!!!

DISCLAIMER
Now that I'm also a part of the blogosphere I shall write my opinions and views to the maximum proximity of truth... And anything written by me shall be taken as my personal views only (sans any fiction).. Any resemblance to else's thoughts may well be treated as purely co-incidental.....

HAPPY BLOGGING :)

No comments: